1755 Chiefswood Road,
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0
Administrator: Andy Joseph
Phone: 519-445-2224, ext. 2543
Director of Care: Tricia Martin
Phone: 519-445-2244, ext. 2522
Infection Prevention and Control/Quality Lead: Teresa Dupuis
Phone: 519-445-2224, ext. 2533
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday (except Holidays), 8:30am - 4:30pm
Iroquois Lodge Vision and Values:
Maintaining our Elder's way of life within our culture, tradition and spirituality; while providing individualized, optimal care.
Foundation of Values
· Respect: a way of life given to all living things, beginning with self, then ripples out within the community
· Residents First: We put our Residents’ best interests first in our decision making. We support our Residents’ independence and dignity, valuing life choices and respecting their decisions
· Relationships: are developed between Residents, staff, and our community, among all who share the land
· Building Trusted Partnerships: We know we can’t do it alone. We will enhance our services by building trusted partnerships with employees and service providers who share similar values
· Responsibility: is the link between the community’s well-being, with the knowledge that each person is accountable for his or her own actions
· Always Improving Quality: We know there is always room to improve. We are committed to improving quality through leadership, innovation and perseverance
· Reverence: a respect that deals with the spirituality of our nature, in the circle of life
· Being Accountable: We are accountable to our Residents and our partners. We are committed to managing our physical, environmental, financial and human resources ethically and responsibly
Admissions and Rates:
The Resident and Iroquois Lodge have responsibilities to one another. Upon admission, the Resident and/or the Resident's representative will be required to sign an Accommodation Agreement and an Unfunded Service Agreement.
The Admission Agreement must be signed on admission and yearly thereafter. Payment for the first month is due upon admission. Future payments for accommodation are due on the first of each month.
Currently, the Basic Room Rate at Iroquois Lodge is $1891.31/month and the Private Room Rate is $2474.40/month.
Rates are established annually by the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and the Province of Ontario.
Services Provided at NO Extra Charge Include:
AVAILABLE RATE REDUCTIONS
If the Resident's income is not sufficient to pay for the basic accommodation rate, there is a subsidy available to reduce the accommodation rate. Subsidies are only available for basic accommodation.
Iroquois Lodge can provide a rate reduction application package to Residents to complete. The application must be in a form and manner acceptable to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; must include all supporting documentation required by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and must include the Notice of Assessment issued under the Income Tax Act (Canada) for the resident's most recent taxation year. Upon the request of a Resident, the Home will provide assistance in completing the application. Please see the Administrative Assistant for further information on rate reductions and to determine whether or not you qualify.
Long-term care accommodation costs and subsidy
Residents, Families and the Public can report complaints toll free to the Long-Term Care Family and Support and Action Line: 1-866-434-0144