To create a safe environment to guide, support and care for our community members on their wellness journey.
A wholistic system that inspires people to achieve wellness.
Our core values are reflected in our relationships with each other, with our clients and community. Together we value preserving the unique identity of the Six Nations Community through our commitment to:
- Cooperation/Working Together: We build, preserve, strengthen and maintain partnerships with our community to support wellbeing.
- Good Mind: We work with one another in honesty, trust and integrity.
- Strength: We create unified services that support our clients to succeed in spite of their challenges.
- Respect: We honor our people by having an open mind and acceptance.
- Compassion: We care for our people with empathy, dignity and equality.